AIMS Financial Group Established in 1991. AIMS Financial Group is an Australian diversified non-bank financial services and investment group which has a solid track record and enviable reputation in the mortgage lending, fund mamagement and securitisation markets etc. Since establishment, AIMS Financial Group has expanded to become an international financial group focusing on lending, securitization, real estate investment, private equity, investment banking, funds management, securities exchange ownership and e-commerce across the Asia Pacific region.
AIMS is an Australian Financial Service(AFS) License holder for securitization trust manager granted by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
Since the year 1999, AIMS Group has raised directly and indirectly about AUD 4 Billion in funds from the capital markets, with most of the RMBS rated AAA by both Standard & Poors and Fitch Ratings.
AIMS has originated over A$5 billion of high quality, prime home loans since 1997.
In the real estate funds management area, AIMS is an Australian Financial Service(AFS) License holder for real estate funds manager and mortgage funds manager granted by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
AIMS have been very active in introducing international investors into the Australian real estate market, AIMS has attracted over $1 billion of investment from its international clients to invest in Australian direct property.
Recent acquisitions have added to AIMS Financial Group’s synergy and enhanced the vertical integration of AIMS Financial Group’s real estate, funds management and capital market businesses. These include the acquisitions of Sydney Stock Exchange Limited (SSX), one of Australia’s three licensed securities exchanges in 2008, and Macarthur Cook Limited in 2009.
The winner of over 30 Australian Financial Services Industry awards, AIMS Financial Group is head quartered in Sydney, Australia, With offices across Australia, China and Singapore, and representations in Hong Kong, AIMS Financial Group has a strong physical presence in the Asia Pacific region.
Together with our highly qualified, professional and experienced cross-cultural teams, AIMS Financial Group is in a very strong position to bridging the gap between Australia and China in various markets, especially in properties, resources, fund management, high-tech, banking and financial services.
AIMS' corporate development is founded on the basis of promoting diversity and multiculturalism in Australia as well as the cultivating and the strengthening of the Aust-Sino relationship. Its strategic position of "Bridging the gap between Australia and China" in financial service and investment is well supported and encouraged by the Investors, Financial Institutes, Australian government include John Howard Government and Kevin Rudd Government.
- Established in 1991. Diversified non-bank financial services and investment group, 100% Australian-owned. Track record of success in financial, investment and capital markets spanning over 20 years. Group headquarters located in Sydney CBD.
- It is the winner of over 30 Australian Financial Services Industry awards.
- Activities include: lending, securitisation, real estate investment, private equity, investment banking, funds management, securities exchange ownership and e-commerce (via Cinon).
- A large multi-cultural team of executives who have a strong understanding of the workings of both Chinese and Western financial and capital markets.
- Acts as a bridge for capital, knowledge and deal flows between China and Australia.
- Institutional approach to risk management.
- Recent acquisitions have added to the Group's synergy and enhanced the vertical integration of AIMS' real estate, funds management and capital market businesses. These include Sydney Stock Exchange (SSX), one of Australia's three securities exchanges and MacarthurCook Limited (MCK).
- Has originated over A$5 billion of high quality, prime home loans over the last 10 years.
- Operates a substantial business network, with branch offices and representative offices located in major cities of Australia and China.
AIMS Financial Group focus on Asia Pacific:
- Sydney, Head Office (established in 1991);
- Melbourne (branch office opened in 1998);
- AIMS is regulated by ASIC (Australian Securities and Investment Commission) and holds appropriate financial services licenses:
- Real Estate and Mortgage Funds Management (AFSL No. 302051);
- Securitisation Trust Management (AFSL No. 287846); and
- SSX - full stock exchange license.
- Over A$4 billion of funds raised from debt and equity capital markets:
- Has close business relationships with specialized institutional investors in Australia, Asia and Europe; and Enjoys a strong reputation in the capital markets.
- Shanghai (office opened in late 1999)
- Beijing (office opened in 2007)
- Shenzhen (office opened in 2012)
- AIMS has strong relationships with a large number of blue chip Chinese organizations, both private and state-owned.
- In 2008 and 2009 AIMS signed 4 major strategic MoUs with prominent Chinese organizations:
- April 10,2008 - Xinjiang Production and Construction Corporation: a large semi-state entity that owns and operates agricultural and construction projects in the North-West of China and has over one million employees.
- August 08,2008 - Peking University: No. 1 University in China, with which AIMS has an exclusive MoU to set up a Biotechnology Fund. The Fund has received indicative support from state and provincial governments in China.
- June 28, 2008 - Guangdong Construction Engineering Group Corporation Limited: a leading state owned engineering and property development company with 55 years of success in the construction, power and transportation sectors.
- June 11, 2009 - Tianjin municipal government, paving the way for it to establish a range of financial products.
- August 19, 2009 - Hainan municipal government, sign the 5,000,000 square meter floor plan property development agreement. At the first stage, 130,000 square meter floor plan will be developed.